It can be extremely frustrating to feel that we have to give up on our passions for chores, studying or jobs… But what if I told you that you do have time for that dance class? That you do have time to learn a language? And that you do have time to cook and take care of yourself?
Since I started my research about Time Management, I have passed many milestones such as:
- guest-lecturing the biggest class of Marketing in a top UK University
- securing myself a job at Adidas’ global HQ for a Marketing position
- obtaining my first 3000 subscribers on my YouTube Channel
- creating 3 websites and counting
The best part? You can do it too… and more!
TIME MANAGEMENT ULTRA-RESEARCHED SERIES
In the following blog posts, I help you create more time for yourself and the activities you love, in a detailed step-by-step guide:
- ADOPT THE WINNER MINDSET
- YOUR GOAL
- THE MONSTER TO-DO-LIST
- THE REAL GOLD IS IN THE PRIORITIZING
- THE SECRET ART OF SCHEDULING AND PLANNING
- TOP TECHNIQUES TO ACTUALLY DO WHEN DEMOTIVATED
- REASSESSING FOR YOUR SUCCESS
- IMPROVING AND CREATE MORE TIME
- HOW TO STAY MOTIVATED WHEN WORKING
- Bonus: DELEGATING AND AUTOMATION
Life is not just the passage of time. Life is a collection of experiences, their frequency and their intensity. – Jim Rohn, 2001
I hope the blog posts will unlock new pockets of time for you and your exciting projects.
FREE E-BOOK AND ACTION SHEETS
You can also download the Time Management E-book if you would rather read the different sections later and in your own time. Or you can download the Action Sheets which will enable you to save time and just have the summary of the main actions you need to take.
NOTE TO SELF
I would like to leave you with this quote from my favorite:
There are 3 treasures to leave behind.
- The first one are pictures: a picture’s worth a thousand words. The memories come back when you look at it, as well as the unique emotion felt at that point in time.
- The second is your library: the books that changed your life and your health, the ones that developed your leadership… your books will be more valuable than your furniture.
- Lastly, your journal: the testimonial and memories that you’ve gone through in order to achieve goals that once seemed impossible.
– Jim Rohn, 2001